Rabbi Yaakov Weingarten

Rabbi Yaakov Weingarten born in Jerusalem to a prominent and renowned rabbinical family.  At the age of 24, his grandfather, Rabbi Chaim Yosef Dovid Weingarten was appointed rabbi of the neighborhood Batei Verner. Rabbi Yaakov Weingarten was born in Jerusalem famous rabbinical family, in his paternal grandfather.
 He was appointed rabbi of hotels Warner at the age of 24. At the conclusion of his mission in Lebanon, he was appointed Rabbi of the Jordan Valley.  At the end of his role in Lebanon, became Rav Yaakov and Iigrtn Rabbi Jordan Valley where he composed his first book on the ‘Laws of Shabbat’ × I robin, and then thoroughly wrote his second book ‘The Laws of Shabbat’ in security actions, which received the consent. I must confess, as much as I love British writers very much.

The ones that I always come back to are American. America has dominated modern English literature – not just in the pulp fiction arena but in serious literature as well. America found its voice in the world of writing; it has an incredibly significant presence. I have lived in New York City all my life and I have only lived in two houses – my folk’s and my wife’s. The area is heavily populated and very noisy on weekends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rabbi Yaakov Weingarten

SOME INFORMATION ON THE LIFE OF JACOB WEINGARTEN

The New Passover Siddur / Jacob Weingarten